Services We Provide
Grand Prix Driving School can provide you the study
materials that include the Driver's Manual and sample
quizzes, application forms and list of ID's that you
can take with you when you apply for your learner's
- You must at least be 16 years of age or older
when you apply. If you are under the age of 18,
your parent or legal guardian must sign the consent
section of your application.
- You must show proof of identity that has a total
value of at least six points and proof of date of
birth. If you do not have 6 points or proof of identity,
your parent or guardian can complete form MV-45
at a DMV office and show proof of identity.
- You must show your Social Security card.
- Study the New York State Driver's Manual.
- Complete application form MV-44 and take an eye
test at the DMV office, or bring form MV-619 completed
by an eye-care professional. Bring cash, check or
a credit card to pay the application fee and the
driver license fee. Take the written permit test.
An appointment is not required, but you must arrive
at the DMV office at least one half hour before
the office closing time.
- Patient, friendly instruction on dual-brake controlled,
brand new cars.
- Setup your appointments at your convenience.
- Driving lessons available from 7:00AM to 10PM
- Special attention to senior citizens and teenagers
including discounted rates for 16 year olds and
- Special equipment for the handicapped available.
- Brush-up instructions (Tunnel, bridge, highway
& night driving lessons)
- Parallel parking made easy.
- Restore confidence to nervous drivers young and
- Learn standard shift.
- Winter driving - skid control.
- Licensed by the New York State Department of Motor
- Required 5 hour classroom instruction by the DMV
before you can apply for the road test.
||5:30PM - 10:30PM
||11:00AM - 4:00PM
||5:30PM - 10:30PM
||11:00AM - 4:00PM
||10:00AM - 3:00PM
- 1- 4 weeks road test appointment date upon completion
of 5 hour class.
- Auto or Motorcycle rental vehicles accompanied
by DVM certified licensed instructors.
- Simulated road test package available.
ARE YOU READY? Do you know what to do on a four-way
stop sign or a flashing red light?
Many people take their driver license road tests
without sufficient preparation. It is either they
haven't practiced long enough or haven't practiced
the correct standards set by DMV. Others simply become
nervous because of overwhelming rules to remember
or just simply not ready.
Let Grand Prix Driving School prepare and show you
roadtest techniques to pass that difficult on-road
test. Sign up for our simulated road test lessons.
Your professional instructor will patiently and calmly
- Point out and correct the mistakes you are making.
- Practice all of the driving maneuvers you will
have to complete on the road test, including
- parallel parking
- 3-point turn (turning around in a narrow street)
- safe driving in heavy traffic
- Road test tips from your driver's manual to on-road
experience like smooth steering and acceleration,
avoiding jerky braking, speed, understanding traffic
control signs, signals and markings, lane positioning,
potential hazards around you while driving and many
Do you want to reduce your points and lower your
Point Reduction Program
If you have incurred violations during the 18 month
period prior to completing the course, up to 4 points
will automatically be reduced on your driving record.
The point reduction could help you avoid a license
suspension. It will not cancel a mandatory suspension
or revocation (3 speeding convictions within 18 months)
nor will it cancel an action already being taken against
a motorist's driving privileges.
Off Insurance Premium
Once you complete the Point/Insurance Reduction Program
through the New York Safety Program you are eligible
for at least a 10% discount om your Collision and
Auto Liablility Insurance which applies for three
(3) full years. Your liability premium includes Property
Damage (PD), Bodily Injury (BI), and Personal Injury
Protection (PIP). Your discount will apply to all
vehicles for which you are the principle operator.