NYS Online Five Hour Pre-Licensing MV-278 Course
All new drivers must complete this course before they can schedule their road tests in order to obtain their driver’s license. For most students, this online course will provide the opportunity to learn the basic rules of the road, safe driving principles, defensive driving skills, and other factors that affect their driving ability.
Instructions to Pre-register and Technical requirements for remote learning 5 Hour Pre-Licensing course participation and completion:
How to register to Remote learning for 5 Hour Pre-Licensing course:
- Pre-register on calendar below. Choose the date/time of class, answer all questions on form, upload a copy of your NYS learners permit, attest that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions required to getting MV-278 certification, prepay an online fee of $60.
- MV-278 course completion certificate will be issued after the course. Per DMV guideline and Governor Cuomo’s office, the signed MV-278 certificate will be mailed only to the address listed on the client’s permit. We cannot mail the certificate to a different address. Upon receipt of the certificate, the student must sign the certificate before scheduling a DMV road test appointment and taking their road test.
- Cancellations/Refund policy:
- Cancellations or rescheduling of a course must be requested at least 24 hours before the selected class. There will be no refunds after a class.
- To request a refund after the cancellation of a scheduled class, please email us to request the refund. Our scheduling portal doesn’t automatically issue refunds. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, date of the registered class, and date you canceled the class. Your refund will be issued immediately, as soon as you email and notify us.
Technical requirements for remote learning 5 Hour Pre-Licensing course participation and completion:
- Download the Zoom app from the app store or go to this link https://zoom.us/download
- YouTube app must be up to date to access the video
- Must turn on the Camera, microphone speaker at the start of the session. Familiarize yourself with the Zoom App.
- When you register for the Zoom, please use the exact name you have on the Photo ID Learner Permit.
- Log-in 10 minutes before the call to make sure you have access to the class.
- Meeting ID will be emailed to you on the day of the class.
- Instructors have the right to remove students from continuing the class if they distract the class and are offensive to the instructor or other students. We will not tolerate racial slurs or disruptive behaviors. You will not be issued Form MV-278 certificate and your $60 fee will be refunded to you.
Schedule Your Online 5 Hour Course Now Below
5 Hour Pre-Licensing MV-278 Course
Courses Are Offered:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 4:30pm to 9:30pm | Wednesday 5:30 to 10:30pm
Saturday 9am – 2pm
If you have questions about any of of the services we offer or need help deciding which program is right for you, please call our staff or fill out the form below. Our team is happy to help you get set up, signed up and on the road!
+1 (212) 752-0100
New York, NY 10065
(Between 62nd St and 63rd St)