Grand Prix Driving School Inc. update as of June 30, 2020
Please read how GPDS is planning for a careful, safe, measured steps during our Forward NYC Phase 3 reopening:
In-car auto-driving instruction only on July 6th.
Phase 4: Five-hour Pre-licensing classroom Instruction (To Be Announced)
Your health and safety remain our top priority and we hope you do the same for our instructors.
To keep you safe, we purchased these PPE and developed “GPDS ROAD LESSON PREVENTION / SAFETY PROTOCOL GUIDE”. It is a simple guide and practical set of behaviors and protocols for us to follow to ensure everyone’s well-being.
- Disposable gloves are worn by each student and the instructor during in-instruction driving lessons. Please bring own gloves but we will have back-ups
- Surgical masks are worn by instructors, office staff, and students. Please bring your own mask but we will have back-ups
- Face shields for our instructors and office employees
- Disinfecting wipes, alcohol, and sanitizers.
- Non-contact thermometer used to screen every student and instructor
- Alcohol disinfectant wipe-downs of cars, between lessons as well as keys, door handles, dashboard, controls, shifts, handbrakes, levers and seat or any surface possible touched by student
- Visual and Verbal screening
- Proper disposal of used PPE equipment and materials
- Instructor – student prevention protocol (PDF attached CLICK HERE)